2nd day.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Haiz... Its a tuesday again. Which means later I have to pop back to school for string practise. Its not that I hate my CCA you know, its juz that some times, its a little boring. Anyway, yesterday, juz after i blogged, I found out about the sec 2 streaming results. There's good news and bad news. Good news is i'm in the same class as Cai Ni, there are much lesser byotches and bastards in the class than I expected AND I'M NOT IN THE SAME CLASS WITH JX. YES! :D Bad news is, Michelle isn't in the same class and
DOREEN AND STANLEY ARE IN THE SAME CLASS WITH ME. THAT MEANS ANOTHER 2 YEARS OF HELL. It also means that during 2.4, I wouldn't be the last. XD That's like so mean right? But yeah. I guess I am. Anyway, there's a outing with my BFFs tomorrow. We're like gonna go to braddel or something. And there's a last minute sleepover. -.- Courtesy to Stephanie Lam. I clueless bout wad to blog again.
OH YEAH. I REALLY HATE PPL WHO SMS/ REPLY SMS WITHOUT PUNCTUATION. Its juz plain annoying and gets on my nerves. And most of the ppl who actually reply like that are
MOST BOYS I'm mainly emphasizing on this cos there are currently 2++ ppl sms-ing me liddat. RIGHT NOW. So. yeah. You know who you are. Back to the class streaming thingy.
I REALLY CANT IMAGINE STANLEY IN LONG PANTS. LIKE SERIOUSLY. LONG PANTS?!?! WOULD HIS LEGS EVEN FIT? Once again, I'm really mean. >:) Live with it. So, I'm off to do random quizzes and update bo liao games on facebook again. Ciao. =3