Introducing... Dora The Explorer.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Wad the hell? Todae, in school, that Dora the Explorer went on to ask me a weird and bo liao question that totally doesnt concern her. In case you don't know, Dora The Explorer/Dora Xu/Explorer Xu got this nickname because of her damn weird Dora hairstyle. Oh ya, back to the topic, in class, i switched places to sit wif my gan during free period, then suddenly she asked me, "Is it true that when you fell asleep at your BF's house, he asked you to f?" I was like thinking, wad the hell? When did i even say that? Did i even tell her anything? DO I EVEN TALK TO HER? The common answer to all those questions is NO. N-O
NO I was so damn pissed... Then my gan was like telling me to chill... But still, I was so damn pissed i juz wanted to slap her and say,"What the hell? Do I even talk to you? Can you be a normal person instead of such a guai lan bitch? Talk all those crap... Doesn't your mum tell you that your mouth stinks?" I think i experiencing PMS... So damn agitated... Summary? Some one topped my "Bitches/Bastards" list...