<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4518559332616962593?origin\x3dhttp://ninetyninedegreescelcius.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ninetyninedegreescelcius.bs.com
Sugar.Rush.
Cakes, candies, cupcake delights
♥
Little snacks in the middle of the night
♥
Little indulgences of sweet addiction
My tummy full o' satisfaction
Back to bed in silent steps
Again to dream, of sweet assortments ♥

Current status.♥
craving for CHOCOLATE...AND VERY SICK OF LIFE

The Chocoholic♥
name:Selene Lee Pei Ying, Sachiko ♥
Pianist
Guitarist
Cellist
Archer
Chocoholic:)
Pri school:RVPS!!! :D
Sec school:NCHS!
DOB: 14th march
email:peiyingloveschocolate
@yahoo.com
(: no spams pls
loves M.A.R.S. & my BFFs♥. and chocolates. hate spammers+372.
Hate this blog? Hate me? Transport for you:D. Shoo
And to anyone who's involved in my school affairs, pls click the link above. :D
That includes the byotches and bastardswho spams or comes in here uninvited. . ♥

i ♥ sweets. i ♥ cuppy cakes. i ♥ candies. i ♥ lollipops. i ♥ the thick colourful icings on the yummy chocolate cake. very much.but still... i ♥♥ CHOCOLATE the most!!! dont you?

LOVE THIS QUOTE.
Why fall in love, when you can fall in CHOCOLATE?

Sweet.Wishes.
my own chocolate factory. ♥
endless supply of CHOCOLATES. ♥
tonnes of cotton candy.♥
Fly to the moon
forget about cartoons
mp4 player
drip audio technica headphones
ONTO audio technica headphones
own laptop(:
'betrayed' by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
'chosen' by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
'untamed' by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
'hunted' by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
'tempted' by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
An end to my heartbreaking relationship
Happiness

Plurks.
Plurk.com
Sweet.Talks.

ShoutMix chat widget

Sweet.Thanks.
Brushes & Images: xo
Software: xo
By: ♥
Codes: xoxo
Poem: xo

A freakin weird day...
Thursday, September 17, 2009

haiz... life is still as boring as always but still there was a slight change yesterday. I saw or should i say hear 3 people cry yesterday. One of them is juz a weird neighbour who was crying at the staircase beside the door of my house. Wad the hell? A guy crying?! 7th month somemore. want me to die from fright issit? Anyway, wow. the other two? neh... difficult to explain. It was just a simple misunderstanding of two sisters. Whom both are my best friends. What am i suppose to do? Its difficult. I try to comfort one, I insult the other. They refuse to talk about each other. I knew both of them when i was not even born yet. The older one changed for the worse. The younger one, my other friend and I is hurt by her change... Haiz. She doesnt understand my explaination. There's nothing I can do. The bell just rang and I cant write anymore. But still, I hope, the both of you. After reading this post, i hope the both of you would understand...